In Part 1 of this post we told you all about two can’t-miss activities in Quepos, Costa Rica. There’s more than two things to do though! Here are some more ideas for making the most of your time in Quepos:
1) You Think You Know What Ziplining is Like, But You Don’t.
Outside of Quepos, a little closer to Jaco, is some of the best ziplining in the Costa Rica. Your host, Vista Los Suenos, will take you to the edge of a hulking mountain just nudge you off the edge and send you flying through the forest at over 30 km/h! You can’t get a better view, and the thrill will really get your adrenaline flowing. Once your heart stops feeling like it’s going to beat out of your chest, a great sit meal and drinks await you at the bottom so you can discuss all the thrills you just experienced.
2) A Romantic Dinner with a View
A short jaunt from the zipline is a beautiful little spot for a romantic dinner and the chance to watch the sunset over the Gulf of Nicoya at the restaurant in Villa Caletas. This restaurant is on top of a massive hill, surrounded by a beautiful resort. Oh, and the food is top-notch. When you’re all done, a driver is there to pick you up and take you back to Quepos.
Some other adventures that are in the area;
• Whitewater rafting and kayaking in Manuel Antonio National Park
• Private snorkeling or scuba diving in the Pacific Ocean
• Canopy and Hanging Bridges tours
• Horseback Riding through Manuel Antonio park with a waterfall finish
• Sea Kayaking and snorkeling
• Sport Fishing from Quepos Marina
Clearly, this area holds some of the best of what Costa Rica has to offer. Get your rest now, because you’re in for an adventure!